Cloud Training for Business Managers & Decision Makers
As more and more companies move their infrastructure to the cloud, it's essential for business decision makers to have an understanding of cloud technologies and the impact they have on operations. This course introduces participants to the cloud and strategies available to implement it.
This program will help participants understand different service models, including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Participants will explore technology choices and development tools and get a market overview of current cloud providers. Other subjects include security and disaster recovery.
• Federal Minister, Permanent Secretary, State Commissioner, Director General
• Executives exploring cost reduction and process improvement options
• Cloud Architect, Project Managers, Program
• Managers, Team Leaders
• Finance Managers, IT Managers, Directors, VPs, Risk Managers, Operations Risk Professionals
• Know different cloud service models, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
• Understand ﬁnancial, technological and organizational challenges facing different end users
• Assess economic, ﬁnancial and technological implications when selecting cloud service
• Ensure the privacy, compliance, and legal protection of proposed cloud solutions
• Understand how cloud computing evolved and how its systems are designed and built
• Learn how to evaluate different vendor products and services